We are no longer using Parentmail as our payment system, instead we are using Arbor our new Management Information System (MIS).
As a Parent/Carer you can log into Arbor to see and update your child’s information or make payments yourself!
How can Parents use Arbor?
Here’s how you can use Arbor:
- Log into Parent Portal for Google Chrome on computers or laptops
- Download the free Arbor App from the App store or Google Play Store then log in on your phone (For Android 5.0 or iOS 10.0 and upwards)
- We can send you In-app messages, emails and letters.
How to get started
- Wait for the email from the school telling you that Arbor is ready for you to use
- Click the link in your welcome email to set up your password
- Go to the App or Google Play Store on your phone and search for ‘Arbor’
- Click ‘Install’ on Android or ‘Get’ on iPhone then open the App
- Enter the email, select the school, then enter your password
- Accept the Terms & Conditions and enter the birthday of your child
Need help using Arbor?
To safeguard student data in line with General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR), Arbor only works directly with schools.
Contact the school office if you have any questions about Arbor, the Arbor App or Parent Portal. We will be able to help answer your questions. If not, we will contact Arbor’s Support Team for assistance. Please let us know the type and model of your phone, e.g. An iPhone SE, and include screenshots or screen recordings of what you are experiencing.
Some tips to try:
- Ensure your username is the email address you use for Arbor. Ask us to check the email address linked to your account.
- Reset your password from the login page, or ask us to do this.
- If the login email was sent to you more than 95 hours ago, the password link will have expired. Ask us to send it again.
- Ask the school office to check that your email address has not been used twice – e.g. On another guardian or child’s profile.
- Enter the birthday of one of your children to log in for the first time.
- Only relatives who are Primary Guardians of a child can access the Arbor App. Ask us to check if you can access Arbor.
- If logging in for the first time use a laptop or computer and use Google Chrome as your browser.
Please remember that if you have any questions please contact the school directly with as much information as possible. Due to GDPR Arbor are unable to communicate directly with Parents/Carers