We require that all children wear school uniform. Our School Uniform helps to create a sense of community amongst the children, where children feel proud of being part of Bacton Primary.
- Black or Grey pinafore dress, summer red/white checked dress, skirt, trousers or shorts
- White or red blouse/polo shirt
- Red jumper/cardigan or Bacton Primary sweatshirt.
- Black or Grey trousers or shorts
- White or red shirt or polo shirt
- Red sweatshirt or Bacton Primary sweatshirt.
Children should wear sensible shoes in black. Open toed sandals and trainers are not permitted.
Children should wear red or black shorts and plain white t-shirts and training shoes or plimsolls. Tracksuits can be worn in cooler weather.
Purchasing School Uniform
We have a uniform supplier where you can purchase uniform.
Order by phone:- 0333 014 8418
(9am-8pm Monday-Friday, 9am-4pm Saturday)
Second Hand Uniform
We have a selection of second hand uniform available to purchase for a small donation. These can be found in the foyer near the Office.