● Bacton logo sweatshirt, bookbag, PE bag, PE t-shirt and
● All Bacton logo uniform is optional – alternatives in plain
red available at retailers
● Black PE shorts, plain red or logo t-shirt, plimsolls,
trainers, jogging bottoms and long sleeve top in colder
● Long hair to be tied back, no jewellery except a watch (
must not have internet access)
● Black shoes, bookbags in EYFS and KS1, small backpack in
● Black or Grey pinafore dress, summer red/white checked dress, skirt
● White or red blouse/shirt/polo shirt
● Red jumper/cardigan or Bacton Primary sweatshirt.
● Black or Grey trousers or shorts
Children should wear sensible shoes in black. Open toed sandals are not
Physical Education (PE)
● Black Shorts
● Red T-Shirt/logo t-shirt
● White Socks Trainers/Plimsolls
For Cooler Weather
● Black Tracksuit Bottoms
● Black Jumper/Sweatshirt (No Hoods or Zips please)
Purchasing School Uniform
We have a uniform supplier where you can purchase uniform with logo.
Your School Uniform : Marks & Spencer
All items of school uniform also readily available from clothes retailers and supermarkets
Second Hand Uniform
We have a selection of second hand uniform available for a small donation.
Please ask at the office. Sales also held in the playground from time to time.
Book bags and PE bags can be purchased directly from school.
Contact Details regarding the Uniform Policy: Designated Contact: Donna Simonds/Dawn Ferguson