School uniform (compulsory unless indicated)
- White blouse /shirt or white/red polo shirt
- Red jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black or grey trousers or shorts
- Black or grey pinafore dress, or skirt
- Summer red/white checked dress (if chosen, non-compulsory)
- Sensible black shoes (no open toed sandals)
- Long hair to be tied back
- No jewellery, except a watch (must not have Internet access/camera)
- Book bags in EYFS and KS1, small backpack in KS2
Physical Education (PE)
- Plain red t-shirt
- Black shorts
- White socks
- Plimsolls or trainers for inside/trainers for outside
- Black jumper/sweatshirt (in colder weather. For safety reasons, no hoods or zips please)
Purchasing School Uniform
Sweatshirts and t-shirts can be purchased with logos (if chosen) at:
Your School Uniform : Marks & Spencer
Logos are optional, alternatives in plain are readily available from clothes retailers and supermarkets.
Book bags, PE bags and sun hats can be purchased directly from school for a small charge.
Second Hand Uniform
We have a selection of second hand uniform available for a small donation (pop into the office). Second hand uniform sales are held regularly. All proceeds go to the Friends of Bacton.