School uniform (compulsory unless indicated)
- White blouse /shirt or white/red polo shirt
- Red jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan
- Black or grey trousers or shorts
- Black or grey pinafore dress, or skirt
- Summer red/white checked dress (if chosen, non-compulsory)
- Sensible black shoes (no open toed sandals)
- Long hair to be tied back
- A watch (must not have Internet access/camera) and one discreet stud or small hoop in each ear is the only permitted jewellery. No other piercings or jewellery is allowed.
- Book bags in EYFS and KS1, small backpack in KS2
Physical Education (PE)
- Plain red t-shirt
- Black shorts
- White socks
- Plimsolls or trainers for inside/trainers for outside
- Black jumper/sweatshirt (in colder weather. For safety reasons, no hoods or zips please)
Logos are optional, alternatives in plain are readily available from clothes retailers and supermarkets.
Book bags, PE bags and sun hats can be purchased directly from school for a small charge.
Second Hand Uniform
We have a selection of second hand uniform available for a small donation (pop into the office). Second hand uniform sales are held regularly. All proceeds go to the Friends of Bacton.